I stumbled upon this bizzare concept of compiling a list of things you would ever want to do in your life. It’s unlike a typical bucket list. It doesn’t matter if you every cross all of it. But having a list makes you motivated and determined to atleast give it a shot. I came across this while I was reading Thomas Frank’s blog. He credits this original idea to Joel Runyon. Joel’s blog is now defunct, but you could still access it on the Wayback Machine.
Your Impossible List could vaguely consists of the following things:
- Things you want to do with your life.
- Things you want to do, but have told yourself is “impossible”
- Things you want to do, but someone else told you was impossible.
So here’s my stab at it.
Last 5 Completed Goals ✅
- Finish my graduation and get a job.
- Pay of my education Loan.
- Expedition to the Poles.
- Visit all the continents once.
- Learn how to produce electronic music (and release a track)
- Learn how to play the piano.
Events to Attend
Languages to Learn